StumbleUpon This Blog!

Friday, April 27, 2012

The "Vampire Eye" Trait

I was asked to post a picture of my eye because the wording of the trait was confusing.  I wanted to explain the trait in more depth and post a picture of my eye to clarify.
I know the picture is sideways, but I can't fix it. So basically the dark ring around my eye is dark blue, and my eyes are green.  It's a significant dark ring and that's what it means.  It may be hard to tell, but the color near my pupil is light greenish and slightly like a light brown.  Again, the color is significantly lighter than the rest of my iris.  This is what the "Vampire Eye" trait looks like.  But I must stress that some humans have this, but all vampires have it.  So just because someone has the "Vampire Eye" doesn't mean that they are a vampire.  Anyway, I hope this clears up the confusion.

10 comments:

Frangild said...

What a coincidence, my eye is exactly the same colour. It's green but there is an orange(ish) browny colour around the pupil. There is a ring around the iris but I can't tell what colour it is, it's greyish. However, I'm just a human with this characteristic, according to vampirewebsite.com. :)

leahcim4ester said...

Its ashame I can't zoom in to focus on the objects your eye was seeing. Im always about looking beyond the picture (yeah that was off topic but I enjoy conversion).

Autumn Cass said...

I have the vampire eye trait and some other vampire traits. How will I know if I'm a real vampire? Thnx

courtney minor said...

I wish I could overcome the skepticism I have towards my self. But I need more info I do believe you guys are on to something

Izidari said...

Autumn - Email me with your age and the traits you have. write the traits down please, not just number.

Courtney - What do you mean "Are on to something?"

Curious said...

Hi Izidari, My eyes looks exactly the same as yours, and I have allot in common with the traits, except the craving for drinking blood, but I do continuously crave something. I am an Lds member and will stay with the church and I find very fullfilled on Sundays and when reading the scriptures, because I believe the Holy Ghost fills that void, so this Prana everyone talks about, could it be that I draw that energy from people without knowing that I do it ?

Brittany said...

Being a vampire has nothing to do with "psychic energy"

Steph Lalani said...

Curious...i am interested in hearing more from you. i grew up lds as well

Alucard said...

Hi Izidari!Can you help find out if i'm a vamp or not?i started reading about vampires 2 weeks ago and i have many traits.I'm not sure if i'm a vamp yet so i need help.Should i tell you my symptops?Can you help me?I know that you cannot tell for sure but if i tell you my traits i believe i can come closer to the answer.I'm not obssesed with vampires i just find them fascinating and i'm interested in them. :) About the eye trait, my eyes are the same as yours just a little lighter ( they're brownish-green ) If you can hear my traits i believe you can help me a little.Anyways thanks!

Izidari said...

Please email me with questions. I don't check these comments very often.